[SEL] Re: Stickney Fuel Pumps

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Jul 19 10:50:51 PDT 2005

Steve,
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Stickney/LayoutSteve.bmp>
Is a layout of the pump, priming lever, bolt, and cam. You'll see a 2.5
dimension from the cam box to the edge of the cam lobe.
I am missing the horizontal dimension from the camshaft centerline to
the centerline of the stub the fuel pump bolts too. I'll try to measure
that on my engine if no one else knows the measurement.
Curt