[SEL] Re: Stickney Fuel Pumps

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Jul 18 13:01:22 PDT 2005

To assist here is a picture of the fuel pump on the older/larger cam box
Stickney.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/PatternMaking/FuelPump/PB120024.JPG>
Steve, can you post a picture of the cam lobe side of the cam box? That
might help us determine. Maybe a few measurements....
I can post an image of mine (old style) and perhaps compare.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC