[SEL] Early Switchboard Meters and Switchgear

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Jul 16 09:04:41 PDT 2005

Very nicely done Peter.  I have never seen the quick breaks before.

  Soon we will be headed up to the old silver mine and see if we can find
switchboard or any other sparks that may have went along with our Universal
GenSet.  The PO says everything but the genset was destroyed in a fire..we
will see.

Thanks fer sharin'
RickinMt.