[SEL] Portland

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Sat Jul 16 05:39:53 PDT 2005

On my first visit to Portland I went to Chicargo then a domestic flight to
Fort Wayne.Then picked up a rental car at Fort Wayne and drove to
Portland.This was all organised by a travel agent and it worked
great.Driving on the wrong side of the road for the first time was different
but soon got the hang of it.All my flights were on United including the Fort
Wayne leg.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852