[SEL] portland

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Jul 15 14:13:10 PDT 2005

Hi Nick,

I think your best bet is to fly into Chicago, Illinois.  From there you
could either rent a car and drive to Portland, Indiana or get a commuter
flight to Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, or possibly Muncie.  But I'd bet that
airport waiting time plus the flight would be about the same as just
driving.  You should also check on motel availability before booking your
travel.  The best bets are to stay in Decatur, IN (north of Portland) or
in Muncie, IN (SW of Portland).

Looking forward to seeing you at Portland!!

See ya,  Arnie