[SEL] Paint and primer, and Rhino liner

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Jul 14 05:42:56 PDT 2005

Just for experimenting and evaluating, I didn't prime Kathy's pump and jack
lawn ornament.  So far, so good, but it doesn't get moved, but has to bear
the Montana elements 24/7/365.  I'll take a good look at it today.

   Corky's brother who used to paint cars for a living says that in our
hobby, priming is not necessary....but I have primed all the engine parts up
to date.

  Curt, how do you like the Rhino liner on the wheel faces?  I've used a
similiar product and when it gets rolled on the 3/4" gravel driveway, the
gravel sticks to the wheel faces...not good when the transition to concrete
comes around.

later
RickinMt.