[SEL] (no subject)

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Tue Jul 12 17:09:48 PDT 2005

Hi Tom,

The water line from the hopper is to supply a dribble of water to the carb
when the engine is running on kerosene.  Without the water the engine will
knock when running under a load.  Probably not needed for show running but
it is a nice touch to have it hooked up even if you run on gas and don't use
it.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA