[SEL] Larger Propane Tank

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Jul 8 14:15:36 PDT 2005

At 04:48 PM 7/8/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Tom, Jake Faith is the gentleman who keeps the show running smoothly at
>Cool Spring Power Museum. This year he had for sale a set up for running
>engines on propane consisting of the low pressure regulator, hoses and the
>demand regulator with instructions. I don't have his e-mail but Dave or
>Arnie surely will have it. I don't know if he sold them all or if he will
>be making any more in the future.  I'll try and find out.   Steve

Hi Steve,
         Jake's "e-mail?" You have to be kidding! Jake still uses a black
rotary phone. It was only in 1999 that the government found his house and
assigned it a number. Hell, Jake still has no running water and takes a
bath in the creek each Monday evening whether he needs it or not. (November
through April he has to break the ice with a MAYTAG in order to bath!) And
you want his e-mail?
         Dave
PS, All the regulators were sold--but Jake has another 20 on the way!