[SEL] Larger Propane Tank

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:48:02 PDT 2005

Hi Tom, Jake Faith is the gentleman who keeps the show running smoothly at
Cool Spring Power Museum. This year he had for sale a set up for running
engines on propane consisting of the low pressure regulator, hoses and the
demand regulator with instructions. I don't have his e-mail but Dave or
Arnie surely will have it. I don't know if he sold them all or if he will be
making any more in the future.  I'll try and find out.   Steve