[SEL] OT: London bombings

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Fri Jul 8 12:27:18 PDT 2005

The world needs more people like Andy Jones, and less of those linguini
spined saps who cry that the sky is falling every time something like this
happens.

This attack is NOTHING compared to the Blitz!  Is this the best that
AlQuieda can do?  I definately think we are winning this war on terrorism.

Rick