[SEL] First forklift attempt

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:34:28 PDT 2005

Wow Ron, That sounds like my luck. When I picked up my International saw
rig, I couldn't get it loaded until almost dark. I started home and less
than five miles one trailer tire blew, before I could get off the road to a
safe place the other one blew!  I spent the best part of that evening trying
to find spares and  getting them put on in the dark. steve