[SEL] Another IHC LB Running

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Jul 4 00:12:40 PDT 2005

Hey Francis, it doesnt matter what the restoration engine is, rare or
common, the feeling on getting it done and making sweet music is something
that cannot be explained to the 'Others' who aint in the hobby.
I suppose its like scoring a goal or whatever in them 'Ballgames'  , but the
enjoyment goes on longer. VBG
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au