[SEL] re: Gear making in brief - a question

F86SABRE f86sabre at kcweb.net
Sun Jan 30 21:49:32 PST 2005

I would say have a go at it.  It has been my observation that if the teeth
mesh, when one turns, the other definitely will also.  For the use to which
it will be put, I doubt that it will make any difference.  You might have to
make some allowances here and there, but so what?  If it doesn't last too
long, you still have the cutter, and can make another, trying something else
to correct where it failed.  Carpe diem!
Dan Bousman