[SEL] Webster Holder

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Jan 29 15:48:02 PST 2005

Hi Dave,

Pretty fancy rig!!  Are you aware of the Webster tripping handles that go over
the right hand pin on the front of the mag?  Makes testing (if you'll pardon
the unintended pun) a snap.  With one of those you don't even need a vice, just
hold the mag/ignitor on the bench with one hand, and trip it with the other.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com