[SEL] Bambi and Nitro Need Your Help!! (OT)

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jan 27 18:50:06 PST 2005

OK Folks,

We've all heard the pleas for help in these troubled times.  Everything from
bail for Michael Moore's bodyguard to Tsunami Relief.  Well, here's one more.

You all know Bambi and Nitro.  They frequently show up at engine shows that Dave
& I attend.  They have even been linked with that sordid incident at Portland
that Reggie was involved in.  BTW, the involvement of the sheep and the
kangaroo was never proved.

You may not know that Bambi and Nitro are working really hard to get their
degrees.  And to help pay their college tuition, they dance.  Now here's the rub
(so to speak).  The Gentleman's Club where they dance is up for auction on
eBay.

You heard me right.  "Climax World Famous Gentleman's Club and NUDE Drive Thru
Climax One - Worlds only NUDE Drive Thru"  Is on the block!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4353224520

Now how does this affect Bambi and Nitro you ask?  Well there is this local
"group" that favors bible study and casts a squinty eye at young ladies dancing
to pay for their college tuition.  They are pooling their funds to buy Climax
and turn it into a Tea and Bible Study Room.  Naturally, this will leave Bambi
and Nitro without employment and they'll probably have to leave college and do
who knows what to survive.  Poor things...  They'd bid on the place themselves,
but they can't afford the opening bid of $299,000.

What can YOU do to help?

Since there are a number of you who now enjoy the Seven Day Weekend, you
probably realize that you miss the hurley-burley of the work-a-day world, at
least a little.  Here's your chance!!  Pool your funds and buy Climax!!  You
would save Bambi and Nitro from a fate worse than death (and I'm sure they
would really show their gratitude) and you would have an interesting business
to run!!

Could retirement get any sweeter?  The auction runs until February 24th so you
still have time.  Help make sure that Bambi and Nitro will be able to attend
Portland again!!

Sure do wish I was retired!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero