[SEL] Australia Day

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 26 21:34:58 PST 2005

Hi Dave,
	Australia Day is our National Day. It celebrates the anniversary of
the landing of Captain Arthur Phillip at Port Jackson (Sydney) in 1788.
There are lots of parties, events, fireworks, drinking, running of engines,
and generally celebrating how great it is to live in Australia :)

BTW. What happens on the 4th of July? It is usually just another miserable
day in the middle of winter here!

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html