[SEL] Iron in Alaska

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Jan 26 11:11:01 PST 2005

  It's a neat vhs of a tour thru an old abandoned silver mine.  They had to
fly in.

I snapped some photo's off the boobtube and although they didn't turn out
good (as expected), possibly someone can ID the engine that runs the big
compressor.  He moves a lever that might be compression release.

  The Novo? is also pretty cool.  Maybe drives a water pump for compressor
and engine cooling or possible a small compressor for air starting the
monster.

Here's the first one and hit fwd for the rest...neat seeing this old iron at
home...btw., he says it's midnight there.

Marv, I'll try to edit these photo's and send them direct.  They're too big
now.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/60686285/260315416GlJOcD

enjoy,
RickinMt.