[SEL] Hercules & Economy piston pattern project comes together.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Jan 26 11:02:27 PST 2005

Rick,
I have always enjoyed studying old patterns or pieces of patterns you
see at antique booths and malls. It's fun trying to figure out what they
were for making. It is also amazing what the antique dealers think these
old hunks of wood are worth! Have yet to find what I think is an old gas
engine pattern. Most are usually valve bodies and such.
I'd be real interested in seeing photos of the cafe "The Pattern Shop".
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC