[SEL] carburetor corrosion

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 24 07:37:26 PST 2005

> > > Definitely corrosion judging by the pitted surface. Thanks for
> > > comments ,I like the sound of the mag wheel cleaner Brock ,I wonder
> > > what the ingredients are ?
> >
> > Much of it has hydrochloric acid as an active ingredient.
>
> Or possibly Phosphoric Acid??
>
> Dave
> Saudi-Arabia-On-Sea

 Ospho and naval jelly  are phosphoric ,
aluminium jelly is  sulphuric acid both

The aluminum brightener( for non painted wheels )
can contain a combo of  hydrofluoric and phosphoric

Trailer Brite , like truckers buy , is a more concentrated hydrofluoric
solution

Milk wont do a hypocalcemic body any good  , so be cool with it .

- The- Saudi Arabia ?

Chuck