[SEL] carburetor corrosion

Ron & Liz Sullivan oldengines at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 23 03:44:23 PST 2005

Hi Peter
I use turtle mag wheel cleaner it's an acid of some soughts  the trick is
just put it in for a few minutes and rinse wear gloves and mask & glasses of
in water no longer or it turns it  black it commercially available to
detailers about $50 for 20 lts .
I have used it for atleast 15 yrs will make polished alloy abit flat in
colour
Ron & Liz  Sullivan