[SEL] OT Worst day of the year??/Cabin Fever

William Olson weolson at wiktel.com
Fri Jan 21 21:04:03 PST 2005

   We just got through with nearly 2 weeks of -20 degrees below Zero
Farenheit and lower, with -36 on Sunday morning and -46 on Monday
morning  with about 20 inches of wonderful snow on the ground and about
another 3 inches today, with some good winds to blow it around tonight.
 You couldn't ask for anything much better than that up here near the
south shore of Lake of the Woods in far, far north central Minnesota,
about 6 miles south of the Canadian border.  Too bad you can't be here
to enjoy.
   We  do have a nice little "Lake of the Woods Steam and Gas Engine
Show "  up here the first weekend of August each year, it should warm up
by then.
    William Olson, Roosevelt, MN