[SEL] OT Worst day of the year??/Cabin Fever

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Jan 21 20:10:53 PST 2005

At 09:52 PM 1/21/2005, you wrote:
>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6847012/?GT1=6065
>If you think you are the only one with Cabin fever just go to this link
>about this coming monday!!
>Peg Pfeiffer
>Very Snowy and depressing Park Ridge IL

Hi Peg,
         Dr. Cliff Arnall is an IDIOT! (Some of the stupidest people I know
have PhD's--some of the smartest people I know don't even know what a PhD is!)
         The Steelers play on Jan. 23rd and then it's on to the Super Bowl!
Additionally, we are to get 12 plus inches of snow tomorrow (the 22nd) and
the plow is already on my truck. (I get $1.50 per minute when the
plow/truck is operating.) I'll likely plow for 6-8 hours tomorrow! Best
part is that I'll get paid on Monday the 24th! Further the Zolfo show (in
FL) is only only 40 days away--I'll leave PA for that show in 38 days!
         Hell Peg, show season is almost here--is there anything else for
which one could ask?
                 Dave
PS, Live is good!