[SEL] Not Quite OT: Gray Motor (And Hammond Organ) Trivia

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Jan 21 08:03:39 PST 2005

Hi John,

You bring back memories -  Used to have an "Organ Trio" band.(Bobby
Kasper Trio)
The organist had a C3 (Church Model) that we hauled around and carried up
steps and over bars, etc. Heavy bugger.

About Leslie speakers - I was probably one of the first to ever use a
Leslie spinning horn on top of my guitar amp. Really a neat sound.  Three
Dog Night used it on "Just an old fashioned love song".

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "A friend is someone who doesn't
 \/)"(\/        buy your child a drum for Christmas "
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz