[SEL] patent search

39 Sedan 39sedan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 11:13:10 PST 2005

Thanks Tom,I am putting together a display.I have a 4cyl magneto that was
marketed by the "Albert Champion Company" Boston Mass.(1906-07).That plug is
one I want to fire with the mag.Each plug will mark a major event to the
company.All are restored now I need to document each of them.I will try your
method to find this patent. I know I will be on a fishing trip.Thanks
again>>>>DALE MARK  FLINT MICH>>39sedan at sbcglobal.net