[SEL] something to dream about owning

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 19 13:59:29 PST 2005

 I'd have thought someone would want a beautiful mackine like that in a
> museum,and run it on steam, as it was intended.

> What a draw that would be to a theme park or mall....you'd have to pay a
> "Stationary Engineer", but running that behind plexiglass
> panels.....what a draw. I'd drive 100 miles or more just to see it.

That would get kind of expensive after a while ,  boiling all that water ,
Maybe an electric motor and a belt , and it wont heat up my living room so
bad in the summer and make my guitars all soggy and thuddy .  Line shafts
and flat belts from there to every ceiling  fan in the joint .

Chuck