[SEL] NW Swap Meets

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Wed Jan 19 14:06:55 PST 2005

Richard,

The Branch 15 swap meet at Brooks Oregon in June is the biggest west
coast swap meet.  It's worth the drive from MT.

The Roy Washington swap meet in April is the first NW swap meet each
year, but may not be worth a drive from MT as it isn't that big of a
swap meet.  It also conflicts with the Tulare California show which is
where I'll be heading instead!

W.A.I.T. lists all the western swap meets in the publication plus flyers
for some of them.  The coming events page on the www.irontrader.com
website will also have the dates.  (I haven't updated this lately and
most likely won't until the February issue goes out the end of this
month.)

George