[SEL] OT - road trip info

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 11:08:21 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/14/2005 1:39:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rotigel at alltel.net writes:
Hi Peter, It's no wonder that you got better mileage on the trip home. I
just looked at a map and discovered that going home was all down hill!
         Dave
That's right, Dave.  Plus, those folks squeeze more volume into a gallon than
do we.

Dave, maybe you should get a Cummins for your runs with Arnie.  My
understanding is the Cummins efficiency/torque/HP all come together at 2200 rpm.
Trouble with my Dodge is, 2200 rpm equals 80 mph and, being on the dole, I can't
afford the speeding tickets.  In your situation, you have Arnie out front,
beating the bushes and getting the citations which doesn't matter for a graduate of
Bob's School of Nukeleer Wrenching* and Lubrication, as he makes the Big Bux.

Ron
*I was going to use "wenching" here but this is, after all, a family oriented
group.