[SEL] OT - road trip info

Ken Erman Ken.Erman at mastercam.com
Fri Jan 14 06:16:38 PST 2005

Bill,

 Broad Brook is 15 minutes north of Hartford on I-91.  The car is no
more than 10 minutes off the Rt 140 exit.  I travel to the Cleveland
area every year and always take the northern route across Mass and NY on
I-90.  I can get from my parents home, just south of Cleveland to within
15 minutes of the car in about 10 hours with 3 quick pit stops running
about 70 MPH.

I like the I-90 route because it is fairly flat compared with I-80
through PA.  Although this time of year either route can be fraught with
peril because of the weather.  It is a toll road but it's an easy drive
without having to jockey with big trucks as they labor up one side of a
hill and scream down the other.

If you were going to meet someone from Maine to pick up an engine too
you wouldn't be far from I-84 when you were in Broad Brook.  I can help
guide and load if you get to make the trip.

Ken

are addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster at mastercam.com.

McAfee VirusScan for the presence of computer viruses.

CNC Software, Inc.
www.mastercam.com