[SEL] Magneto Lucas Sr1

Andy rustyiron at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 11 08:05:01 PST 2005

Hi Brian, Sounds like the Maggy is stuffed alright, more than likely the
coil. I have manuals for the SR1, if you want I can e-mail them to you, let
me know? The best person to talk to about these type of Magneto's is Alan
Johnson "The Maggyman"
http://home.rbm.com.au/maggyman/

Andy Nicholson
Exmouth W.A.