[SEL] Spyware

Jack Watson nadejack at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 11 17:37:49 PST 2005

G'day Brian,

Sorry if my natural caution was misplaced. It was just that the
reference to "trying it on YOUR computer" is one of the ploys used by
the wicked of this world.

I have since had a look at your museum site. I used to know this area
very well - as kids we always took our holidays at my Aunt's beach house
at 22 Zephyr Street, Scarness. In later life I couldn't even find the
house - it was beside a little gully, but has since disappeared!

But I will return! (Now living in Perth)

Apologies again

Jack Watson
nadejack at optusnet.com.au