[SEL] Looking for maypole/whip braiding machine/now Volvo tractor

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Jan 11 09:10:00 PST 2005

George,
Just for the heck of it I looked at the June 02 classified section and
the tractor listing. At the bottom is a listing for a Volvo tractor!
Ref: (Volvo tractor, 1957, new paint & tires;(Indio CA))
I have seen several Porsche tractors but never a Volvo tractor. Anybody
got a picture of one?
This is a plowing tractor and not an over the road tractor, right???
Curt