[SEL] Re[2]: [AT] Charity auction

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Jan 10 05:07:12 PST 2005

Gosh, George - I'd say "old and wise".........

Things I've learned over the years include - you don't tell people who
wish to donate money or time WHAT they should donate that money or time to
(as a person with limited means who still donates to causes I WANT TO
donate to on a regular basis) (you'll pi$$ them off and shut off their
money flow),
If you bring volunteers together to help with something, don't let them
stand around. Make sure you have a precise list of things that need to be
done and let them get right to work (learned from working as a volunteer
and with volunteers at our local club)

Bill