[SEL] Seneca Falls Lathe Info??

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 14:03:25 PST 2005

No Peter,
That is an earlier lathe and it does not have the screw cutting gear box.
Mine has a patent date of Nov. 18, 1919.

The picture I refered to shows the info tag where mine is.  Right above that handle that has a lot
of different holes to go to. It is a completly different tag.  This puter fouled up while I was
searching so I took a break and unloaded my truck. It seems to be working better now.

Thank you much for all the effort you are putting into my problem.

Alan