[SEL] Re: [AT] Charity auction

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jan 6 09:19:42 PST 2005

I have some family business out of town again and will be gone till the end
of the weekend.   I want to give you folks something to think about while I
am gone:

Why is it that those people who have stalwart opinions on how the auction
money should be spent, aren't so adamant when when it is time to bid or
donate?   There is a large percentage of folks posting opinions on spending
the money who didn't donate or bid.  In the past, with just a few
exceptions, only people that participated posted opinions.  Call me naive
but I thought that would occur again this year.

I will leave the category open till the end of the weekend and see those of
you who know how to spend the money also know how to donate and bid.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net