[SEL] [AT] Charity auction

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Mon Jan 3 11:38:43 PST 2005

As a list member from the other side of the pond, I donated over
the last years a $1000.00 for the charity auctions.
A while ago there was the same trouble about WHO got the money,
is that the reason why there're so little people paticipating in this last
auction? Only a lousy $700.00 this time.
Where're all the big spenders you see laughing and sipping all day at
Portland?

Disappointed,
John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.