[SEL] Shingle Mill

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Jan 2 22:44:05 PST 2005

Hi Leroy,

A telephone pole????  You've got to be kidding?  Hereabouts at least the outer
one inch of a phone pole over probably seven or eight feet is mostly iron from
all of the nails and crap thats been hammered into 'em from folks posting
stuff, nailing up basket ball hoops, etc.

Unless you've got access to a really good metal detector, I'd guess you'd be
replacing blades A LOT!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA