[SEL] Re: Secure Pictures and Manuals

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 28 20:29:57 PST 2005

Hi all,

I cleaned this up a bit, but here are a couple examples. First one is
text on a picture.

http://frapa.us/Genny3.jpg

It that doesn't work, this will do the trick. :-)

http://frapa.us/Ripped.jpg

It's not hard to do, and offers about the best protection we can have.
Go for it and remove what I have added. Not an easy task.

Jeff