[SEL] Re: Secure Pictures and Manuals

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Mon Feb 28 16:44:05 PST 2005

Jeff Allen wrote:

> I have just decided I will share information that I have. I really
> don't care if people download it for their own use. As I said the last
> time this came up, if I see my stuff on e-bay I do have an option.
> Point the bidders to the free version on my web pages. That should
> kill the auction and provide me with some entertainment. :-))

Gday
    Most of you who know me know that my junk has no papers. It ain't
even close to the heintz variety. BUT with those thoughts out here is a
suggestion........  With the printed items from vendors that are known
to us could we not add a link to there sites or give snail addys so the
honest could know where to go and obtain a copy for themselves, along
with the catalog that any of them will gladly furnish with any order? I
have received e-mails asking for assistance on paper, rings, gaskets,
etc.......   and I have no problem in steering someone in the right
direction, we could maybe help the hobby out with mentions to where to
go and look for the information they want answered.  Is this being a
redneck? or is it trying to help someone along the way?  I still keep
this a HOBBY and have sent many items to those needing them  ( side note
I still have not sent your item Jim Yost) A fellow from Mt. Joy Pa.
wrote me asking for paper and I sent him everything I had. Now did I do
wrong?  ps at no charge of course.
pss I have links to vendors on my web page, does anyone else?
psss I would also link to anyone asking for it, if I could ever figure
that $%%^^&*&^^^&&* thing out!

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark