[SEL] Secure Pictures and Manuals

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 11:23:53 PST 2005

We have been trying out a few things today, and our friend Tim in
California suggested that we use pdfFactoryPro from Fineprint.com.

I have bought the programme to try out, and have put up a trial
picture on the net to see what can be done with it, or not as the case
may be.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/venn4.pdf

In theory, it should NOT be possible to edit/change/amend the picture,
but I'd like you guys to try your best to see what you can come up
with. It wasn't a particularly small image to start with, so dial-up
guys may want to leave this one alone until we get a smaller one to
play with. It isn't huge, just a bit bigger than normal!

Let me have any comments on what you can see/do please.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com