[SEL] Fairbank Morse Z Style D (ShoeBox/SaltBlock) Status Update

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 18:29:19 PST 2005

In a message dated 02/26/2005 10:23:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com writes:

http://www.old-engine.com/fmzd.htm

Hi List,
Thanks to everyone who has responsed to my help  plea.
By using this information from this site, I was able to determine  how to
time the camshaft to the crankshaft.  Lots of data in this site for  the Fairbank
Morse Z Style D (ShoeBox/SaltBlock).  This is going to be very  helpful in
getting this engine running again.
The parts layout is great in indentifying replacement items.   I was able to
relate the parts in this site to the Hit & Miss on line  catalog parts.  Sure
was a time saver for me when I ordered the  parts.

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria, CA