[SEL] Re: Literature on Old Engine - Ethics Question

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 17:15:19 PST 2005

Hi Folks,

Right here is the answer as far as I am concerned.
Did Ed have an original booklet to copy?
OR,, Did he make copies of someone elses booklet copy.
I didn't see it. If the copy is bad then I would guess he didn't have an original.
I too believe it is wrong to take copies of Ed's reprints, scan them and put them on-line.

BUT,,, Peter, If you have an original it would be great if you can find the time to scan it and
put up a link to it.
Then folks without puters on-line will go right on buying copies of copies from folks like Ed. Ed
will still be selling his reprints.

Alan Bowen  rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Williamsburg, Michigan

 Well, I have an original EK manual copy if you want a decent copy... :-))