[SEL] Re: Tod Engine Show (9/17-18)

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Feb 26 07:24:09 PST 2005

Hi Rick,

Man, you sure picked a doozy of a weekend for this engine show.  That's
the weekend of the Sistersville WV show (9/15-18) and the Drake Well show
in Titusville (9/17).

Nonetheless, I'm planning on being at the Tod Engine one.  Who knows, we
might even be able to get all of the Wrecking Crew to attend and pose for
a group photo.  8-))

Keep the list informed as the plans evolve.  I'm sure that we'll be able
to get a good turnout of running engines on display.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com