[SEL] Patterns #5

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Feb 23 08:32:30 PST 2005

Couple questions please:

1.  At what size X,Y, or Z axis, does shrinkage come into play?

2.  I assume you glue the 1x,s together as larger bass wood is not
available.

3.  Have you ever tried any other wood than bass, and if so, what was it?

4.  How do Missy and Devin feel about moving out west where things don't
rust so bad<vbg>

Will get down to the "Pattern Shop" soon and get some photo's..One will be a
large "Ships Wheel" and a huge firebox bulkhead with 4 doors.  Think you'll
like'em.

This IMO is definetly GEM material...Ship it to Richard!!

later pard,
Rick