[SEL] Creating Antique Patina - Reverse Electrolysis

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Feb 23 06:49:35 PST 2005

There ya go Rob.  Great documentation as always.

  I would say that it's electrolysis and then blasting that keep my Ho-Ho
going in this hobby.

We got a F-M piston water pump with the large accumulator (hydrostatic shock
absorber) on top, cookin' in the tub as we speak.   Going to try molasses
one of these days.

  Corky also says that bleach will work..never tried it.

later,
RickinMt.