[SEL] Creating Antique Patina - Reverse Electrolysis

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Wed Feb 23 05:44:46 PST 2005

> Interesting set up, but I'm missing some pics I thought.
> There're several blanks between the text, or are the pics
> to large?

No John, all the pictures are just right.  They display
perfectly at 1280x1024 and look a little cramped
at 1024x768.  I'm aware that lower resolution monitors
don't really display my higher resolution pictures very
well, but that's the way I choose to do it.

I'd be glad to further discuss web page philosophy
offlist if anyone is interested.

Rob