[SEL] O.T. OCR Software - Need Recommendation

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Tue Feb 22 18:53:29 PST 2005

Your scanner should have come with some decent OCR software, I have and HP
3500C and it's OCR is dynomite, the best part is that is totally compatable
with both Word and Excel.  The other one I have used and still have a
current copy of is "Paperport" it is fairly easy to use and will save a
document as a "template" or just a form.  This software as well as the HP
software will also save a file in "fax" format as well as "email" format.

Peg Pfeiffer