[SEL] O.T. OCR Software - Need Recommendation

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 22 16:50:15 PST 2005

I need to purchase some OCR software that I can use to copy some forms into the computer. My wife has been using an old typewriter to type up Work Orders and Transmittal Deposits at her part time job where she manages an apartment complex. The owners installed a new Computer system last year but she continued to hang onto the old typewriter to type her checks, work orders, and deposit transmittals. Now that the old typewriter has given up the ghost I need to be able to scan these forms into the computer and then let her fill them out on the pc and print them. I am looking for an economical solution so what do you folks recommend?

Thanks,

Paul