[SEL] sorta O/T but safety related and bizarre

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Feb 22 07:41:40 PST 2005

Bill, I was just jacking it up a few inches to get better room for replacing
the shocks.  Tires never came off the ground, and stands were used..not
shown in pix.

And I concur with using the differential.  In my stock car days it was scary
the way the kids would jack their rigs up.  We usually took our floor jack
and stands over when we saw this.

Thanks
Rick