[SEL] duh! OT!

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Mon Feb 21 19:09:18 PST 2005

Hello Tommy,
	I totally agree that Ted know his engine stuff from what I've gleaned
off this list. He let it out in a recent message that he knows pattern
making too so I hope he will share that knowledge with the group as
well.  I sure hope I didn't sound like I was knocking him down as I
meant my message to be praise.
	I have a good mentor for foundry stuff living an hour away from me so I
consider myself lucky. His advice was free so I try to pass on what I
have learned from him for the same price. He has helped me plenty
ironing out and correcting mistakes that would have given more gray hair
than I care to mention.
	Their advice and guidance is priceless and I still have a lot to learn.

Rupert