[SEL] duh! OT!

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Feb 21 17:21:34 PST 2005

Rupert,

    I've been around the old iron for about 3/4 of my life.  I bought my
first engine (and still have it) at the age of 12.  I've got to know a
lot of engine guys through the years and I would say Ted is one of the
more talented of the lot.  I'm not telling most of you anything you
don't already know.  Ted knows his stuff and we have all gained from the
knowledge and info he has shared with us over the last few years on the
SEL.   If he wants to share anything new, it would certainly be welcomed
by me.  If not, I sincerely thank him for the knowledge he has already
made available.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky